mandag 19. juni 2017

DT for All About Magnolia Challenge #24 ~ All About Anything Goes


Hi! Here comes a reminder card for our Challenge at AAM: Anything Goes! So it is an easy one this month, hope you will enter!


The latest Magnolia Collection is called I belive in Unicorns, and I have used three stamps from this collection on my card. Unicorn Tilda and Unicorn with Text
I have masked the stamps together, and coloured them with Distress Ink, re-inkers and Markers. The pink colour is made with the Victorian Velvet Marker. And I have used a glitter pen over the whole image; and alos Stickles - Star Dust here and there. 


The flowers are from Magnolia, and the roses are from WOC. 


I have cut out the tags with a tag from The Vintage Box Third Edition (Air Mail). And they are put inside a small paper bag. 


The leaves are also made with a die from Magnolia, as well as the Castle. 


The papers are Maja Design and the Vintage Summer Collection. 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog! 

With love, 
Camilla

5 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

So pretty!

Ellen sa...

Beautiful !!

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot sa...

Oh this is so cute.
Hugs Miranda

Sol sa...

Nå er ikke jeg så veldig glad i rosa... Men på kort går det helt supert.. Å denne rosafargen du har brukt til fargeleggingen er bare såååååå søt... Nydelig satt sammen... Hærlig motiv.. Og Flott Fargelegging.. Og med et lite slott i bakgrunnen.. Masse Detaljer å se på.. Vakkert!!! Rett og slett!!.

Ally sa...

What a super sweet card, Camilla. I love every bit about it. Your colouring is awesome and I love how you give all your cards a dreamy and romantic look.
xx, Ally