tirsdag 5. januar 2016

A Christmas Card ~ A lovely Christmas from Magnolia #3


Today I will show you another Christmas Card. This one with the lovely Lingonberry Light Tilda. She is also from the A Lovely Christmas Collection 2015.
The image is colored with Distress Ink, re-inkers.


I have added a lot of Frantage - Shabby White around the image and also on the Christmas flowers I have made with a DooHickey Die from Magnolia. The leaves, sign and tags are also made with Magnolia dies. All except from the shape of the card, which is made with a GoKreate die.
The papers are from Maja Design and the Home for the Holidays Collection.
The postmarks are made with stamps from Stempelglede.














I really loved making this card, it is so fun to combine all the dies. And the red lingonberries in her hair make a lovely touch to the soft colours on the card.


{You can also read this post in my Magnolia blog}
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and leaving me a comment!
With love, Camilla

3 kommentarer:

Juls sa...

Such a beautiful card xx

Unknown sa...

Wow you made some stunning cards!!! Gorgeous works.
Francy

Mandy sa...

Beautiful card Camilla! The details you add always look so pretty.
Happy New Year to you and your family
xxx